Please Feel Free to PIN!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ten Frames Galore!!

As we all start to bring our school year to a close (sniff, sniff), Susan and I are creating some things to place on Teachers Pay Teachers and in order to do that, we had to make a few things...LUCKY YOU!!  Well, you can download them for free right HERE!  I don't know about you, but I love using ten frames in my classroom!  They help develop great number sense in your kiddos and are a great visual representation to refer to. I also like how they lend themselves to addition and subtraction!  FUN FUN!!  These ten frames can be used for center work....cut them out and have students match a numeral to the ten frame....calendar time (use the ten frames to create the date)...matching number sentences to ten frames...etc...please leave a comment if you can think of any ideas for using ten frames!  We would love to hear from you! Here are a few pics!




1 comment:

  1. You girls are doing such a great job-love this blog and I don't teach!!

    ReplyDelete