Please Feel Free to PIN!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

11 Month Calendar Set!! FREE!

Happy Summer, y'all!  I don't know about you, but I am ready for some rest and relaxation!  HA! We have a cute freebie for you!  It is an 11 month calendar (July not included).  We left it blank so that you can use it year after year.  :) I know when I taught kindergarten and 1st grade, we sent home a daily behavior log to communicate with parents. When I taught 2nd grade, we sent a weekly behavior log, but daily homework log...so we thought this might be useful for you....plus also....IT'S CUTE!!  Oh, and FREEEEEE!!!!  Click HERE to get your copy now!  Please leave us some feedback and we would really love to hear how you might use these calendars!  Pics are below!Thanks so much!

Nicole and Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment