Please Feel Free to PIN!

Friday, December 30, 2016

Martin Luther King Jr!

Great pack with all kinds of activities to learn about Martin Luther King Jr! Included you will find: MLK KWL chart, MLK Peekover, I have a dream, MLK facts, Martin and Me venn diagram, MLK fact sheet, What Peace Means to Me, Who was MLK, MLK mini-reader, timeline, MLK pennant, teaching diversity egg activity, and Following in Dr. King's footsteps.

Please contact me with any questions. Samples of Peekover are included in the pack!

Get your own copy RIGHT HERE!! 









1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete