Please Feel Free to PIN!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

UPDATED!!!  Everything you need for those first few days back to school! Great for the New Teacher Evaluation System!!! 

Pack includes: All About Me Posters (in color and black and white), Find Someone Who (10 different boards), Student Goal Setting, pencil toppers (several different ones that state: You're Just "Write" for our Class!), Facts about Me, My Buddy (an introduction of a new friend), High hopes (what do you hope to learn), Questions I have about this grade/school year, My name is, My strengths and challenges (boy and girl edition) First day of school feelings, Flower Craftivity, I bloom and wilt when..., School behavior sort, advice for school/school rules recording sheet, mouse craftivity, I worry when..., Stand in my Shoes craftivity, and Summertime Blues (all about your wonderful summer), Great for the k-3 classroom! Helps develop a positive classroom environment and sets students up for the remainder of the year! 

This pack aligns with the Common Core State Standards!!  Get your own copy RIGHT HERE!!










No comments:

Post a Comment