Please Feel Free to PIN!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is a wonderful time to teach!  Susan and I have created a pack for your youngest learners.  In this pack you will find loads of Valentine's day printables aligned to Common Core! Perfect for morning work, homework, centers, or a quick formative assessment! Included in this pack: color by sum (2 pages), base 10, tally marks (2 pages), number order-counting on, number bonds, ten frames, labeling Cupid, Valentine syllables, Valentine story map, people I love graphic organizer, things I love graphic organizer, beginning sounds (2 pages), ending sounds (2 pages), LOVE flipbook, Valentine writing paper (5 pages). Please let me know if you have any questions!


I am willing to give this pack away to the first 3 people who comment on this post and WHO ARE FOLLOWERS of our blog!  Just leave your name, an email address, and why you would like this pack! 

Get your copy right HERE!!

Here are a few pics for you! 





13 comments:

  1. Stephanie Rodery, skrodery1288@gmail.com

    My kiddos love the Close Reading packets you have made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! Be looking for it! It is on the way!

      Delete
  2. My kiddos love the resources you have created and I love the resources and ideas you have provided me as a teacher! Tha k you for yet another great resource!

    Miriam Taylor
    ucarose@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miriam,
      Your pack is on the way! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. My kids will love working with this packet. We just finished a unit about base 10 and this will give them an extra practice. Thank you for sharing it!!
    Agar Soto
    agar_soto79@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agar, I am sorry. We have had some computer issues. I am emailing your packet now. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. My kids would love working with this packet because Valentine's Day is next week. We are just beginning to use base ten and this would help tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I am sorry. I am just now getting your post. Please send me your email and I will send you the product and an apology product.

      Delete
  5. I would really love love love this pack for my grade ones! <3 <3 <3
    shauna.norman@mltc.ca
    Shauna Norman

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love this pack for my self contained Sped classroom. k-4. I need a fun filled variety and this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I would love to use these!

    cassie.judkins@cityschools.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from Hawaiʻi! I would love to use these Valentines Day materials

    ReplyDelete