Please Feel Free to PIN!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Close Reading: Nursery Rhyme Edition!!

As a kindergarten teacher, I know how important nursery rhymes are to the beginning reader. In this pack, I have combined students love of nursery rhymes along with what the Common Core state standards describes as close reading. This nursery rhyme pack includes 4 weeks of close reading for the kindergarten classroom. Contents include:
Close Reading Description
4 days of explicit lesson plans using 4 different nursery rhymes (Humpty Dumpty, Little Miss Muffet, Jack and Jill, and Little Boy Blue)
mini-posters for each rhyme
student posters for each rhyme
sequencing cards for each rhyme
retelling bracelets for each rhyme
graphic organizers for each rhyme

Please message me with any questions! I know you will love this pack!!

This pack includes the following standards for kindergarten: RL.K.1

RL.K.2, RL.K.3, RL.K.4, RL.K.5, RL.K.10, RF.K.1a, RF.K.1b, RF.K.1c, RF.K.2a, RF.K.4, W.K.3, SL.K.1a, SL.K.2, SL.K.6, L.K.1a, L.K.1, L.K.1b, L.K.1c, L.K.1d, L.K.1e, L.K.1f, L.K.2, L.K.2a, L.K.2b, L.K.2c, L.K.2d, L.K.4, L.K.6

As always, you can get your own copy RIGHT HERE!




1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete