Please Feel Free to PIN!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Fun and informative learning pack about The First Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving in general. Printables include: How many words can you build from Thanksgiving, T-chart comparing Thanksgiving Then and Now, I'm Thankful for...., teacher notes for inclusion of technology, a place to take research notes for both the pilgrims and Indians, Venn Diagram comparing the daily life of a pilgrim and Indian, THANKS acrostic poem, non-fiction reading response, and summary graphic organizer (2). This mini unit is designed for grades 2-4. Hope you enjoy.  CLICK RIGHT HERE for your own copy. 

Covers Common Core Standards:RI.2.2, RI.2.5, RI.2.6, RL.3.1, RI.3.1, RI.3.2, RI.3.5, RI.3.7, RI.4.2, RI.4.7, RL.4.1, W.2.2, W.2.5, W.2.6, W.2.7, W.3.2, W.3.4, W.3.6, W.3.7, W.3.8, W.4.2, W.4.4, W.4.7, W.4.8

As always:





1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete