Please Feel Free to PIN!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Halloween! by The 2 Teaching Divas

Whew!  Where does the time go???  I have been working diligently on a new Halloween pack.  It is finally ready (yea....too bad Halloween is almost over!!!!)!!  Anyway, this is my favorite time of year and I couldn't help myself!!  This pack just kept getting bigger and bigger!  I wanted to include some additional items, but I simply ran out of time. I hope to do so later.  This pack will be a wonderful addition to your learning centers for the week before and week of Halloween.  it includes the following activities:Creative Writing (including all 3 Common Core Genres: Informative/Explanatory, Opinion, and Narrative), CGI Word Problems, Fact Family mats, syllable sorting, rhyming sort, true/false math equation sort, Halloween Word building, capital/lowercase letter matching, and a few other things.  As always, you can get this great pack by clicking right HERE!!!  And, here are a few pics for you!! FUN!!!! 




1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete